Interested in additional freelance development work in Bristol or remotely.
Gilroy Corporate Communications 2015-05-01 —
Rapid development to tight deadlines for multinational clients with a B2B Marketing Agency.
- Building and maintaining websites for multinational clients including Vodafone, Ericsson, Tesco and Fujitsu.
- Converting PSDs to WordPress themes and static HTML with a focus on performance and responsiveness.
- Building templates for, and integrating sites with, marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua and Pardot.
- Building custom WordPress plugins to add new functionality including custom login, bulk user import and custom mailers.
- Building interactive infographics with SVG and GreenSock.
- Extrapolating designs to additional content, pages and devices.
Gilroy Corporate Communications 2018-04-01 —
- Routine server updates and maintenance.
- Setting up, configuring and managing servers, databases and domains using Plesk and SSH.
- Configuring Akamai cache layer for dynamic sites.
jopfre 2012-07-01 —
Bespoke development and design for small businesses.
- Building single page apps with node.js and socket.io.
- Designing and building WordPress themes, plugins, templates and shortcodes.
- Working with custom post types, taxonomies and queries.
- Adding custom functionality and styling to existing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Building and integrating custom WordPress admin functionality including custom metaboxes.
- Integrating responsive design in new and existing projects including testing on multiple devices and browsers.
- Working closely with designers and clients both on site and remotely.
- Interfacing with various APIs including Google Maps, YouTube, Twitter and Mailchimp.
- Setting up hosts, registrars and emails; creating new installs; managing redirects; managing backend with cPanel.
- Setting up local hosts with LAMP and WAMP for development.
The University of Manchester 2007-01-01 — 2010-01-01
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work
Displays UK lidar data on a leaflet map and calculates sunrise and set positions. Built with Node, Express, MongoDB and Leaflet. Code: https://github.com/jopfre/5am
OSMaps Radius 2018-10-01
An open street maps version of http://obeattie.github.io/gmaps-radius Code: https://github.com/jopfre/osmaps-radius
Ben Cheetham Films 2017-01-01
Design and build of a portfolio site for a film maker. Built with nunjucks.
Object Storage Training for s3 2016-11-01
It's Object Storage Training for S3. Basically it allows you to interface with your S3 buckets but you can also see what calls are being made in the backend in the little console. Written in node.js and socket.io
Stazione Paradiso 2016-11-01
Concept site for Stazione Paradiso restaurant. Made for fun in a couple of days. Code at https://github.com/jopfre/Stazione-Paradiso
A Twitter scraper and visualizer. Scrapes with nodejs, vizualizes with Google Maps API
Front End Web Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- HTML Emails
Back End Web Development
- Google Maps
- Open Street Maps
- Linux CLI
- Amazon S3
- Digital Ocean